Call us! (618) 395-3945

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Oil Rubbed Bronze Bar Pulls with Grey Birch Designs

I was recently lucky enough to work with Kaycie from Grey Birch Designs on her kitchen makeover and I was absolutely floored with the results! The kitchen looks fantastic and I got some of the best photos of our oil rubbed bronze bar pulls I could ever imagine! A kitchen like this I wanted to share with everyone. So without further ado I'll post a few shots here and you can see even more on the product pages.

kitchen with bar pulls

oil rubbed bronze bar pulls

The oil rubbed bronze bar pull finish is perfect for kitchens like this with good lighting. In darker rooms the bronze just looks black, but with good lighting  you get the warm bronze finish showing well and not clashing or standing out as starkly on the cabinets.




Big thank you again to Grey Birch Designs! Grey Birch Designs does kitchen and other custom design work out of the Salt Lake City area in Utah. You can find their wonderful blog here https://greybirchdesigns.blogspot.com/ and you can follow them on Facebook as well with the link at the top!

No comments: