Call us! (618) 395-3945

Thursday, October 3, 2019

D. Lawless Hardware on the Zibra Paint "Before & After" Podcast

The blog is back!

Over the last year or so the blog was on hiatus while we opened our new website, added in a new wholesale module, and generally just improved our entire operation. But we are glad to be back and will be posting frequently with work from our customers and business partners!

Our first post back is an exciting one as I was asked to be a guest on the Zibra Paint "Before & After" podcast! You can listen to me talk about the history of D. Lawless Hardware, our new products and how we develop them, my work with small businesses for content, and some tips for professionals. It was a great time and I appreciate their having me on!

I am on episode #35 for those of you reading this post after they have added newer podcasts. Their archives are filled with all sorts of great content from furniture and kitchen professionals to help you refine your painting techniques, improve your business, and network with other professionals.

You can also listen and subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, and pretty much any other app you might have.



No comments: