Call us! (618) 395-3945

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

D. Lawless Friends Projects: Baby Boy Edition

Good morning everyone! I'm still on "paternity leave" but I have to keep caught up and I got lucky and have a little sleeper on my hands! Little Aiden is interested in three things, eating, sleeping, and...I'll let you guess the third! :) Since he was born it's been crazy with family and friends and such and I'm just now getting settled back in. So some of these projects got turned in awhile ago. Sorry for the delay!

I'll jump right in...first up a very generous member of our group, Jaime at Serendipity Chic Furniture, sent in four projects using D. Lawless Hardware. Each piece looks wonderful! She's clearly a great talent and I am fortunate to have her as a member. Jaime used hardware from all over our store including my favorite new product line, our baroque cup pulls.

End table makeover

end table with bail pulls

end tables with ceramic knobs

end table with baroque hardware

Peggy at Sweet Serendipity is one of my top contributors. I've been working with her for years and have a number of her pieces on the website. I owe her a great deal because great photos really help sell the hardware and I know these will really help move these leaf and fruit pulls from Amerock which we have a ton of. I love how all the detail on the vanity matches the hardware!

green vanity makeover

leaf vanity makeover

Kathie at Jubilee Vintique made my day by posting this beauty last week! The pulls on the bottom came from us and she found some lovely drop pulls to match them elsewhere. I ain't jelly! I want people to get the exact look and style they want and this is a perfect hardware match in my opinion. This piece was available for sale when she first posted it. I'd not be surprised if it's gone by now!

white and wood stained dresser

jubilee vintique dresser makeover

One of my favorite things about our community is all the custom work and unique stuff our business partners and customers show me all the time. Of course you can buy a little boring and ugly serving tray anywhere, but WHY?!?! For a little work, or with a little searching around, you can get something truly unique made by yourself or purchased from a small business. Kelly at 2nd Chance Restoration sent in this great serving tray that looks beautiful and I guarantee is much higher quality than anything you can go buy off the shelf.

custom serving tray

handles on custom serving tray

Lindsay at The Charming Home sent in these nice matching pieces using some of the hardware from the free selection at the to of the group page! This program is working extremely well for me. As far as I'm concerned I always get back more than I give and this is no exception! Thanks Lindsay, looks great!

matching nightstand and dresser

free knobs from D. Lawless Hardware

More to come next week! Join the mailing list to see even more great work from D. Lawless Hardware Friends and customers!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

No comments: