Call us! (618) 395-3945

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Friends Befores & Afters Part V

Well, it took me almost til the end of the year, but I've finally finished the DLH Friends before and after series! This one is just as good as the rest and features several projects from some real talented people. I'll dive right in...

 First up is Sarah at Sweet Redemptions. Sarah does beautiful work and I was quite excited to pick her up not only as a customer but as a group member. The before looks like the piece of junk we've all got in the guest room or somewhere just begging to be tossed or upgrade. The final product is worthy of the showroom! Sarah also used our new baroque style hardware (which I guess I'll stop calling new eventually...LOL!) which makes me VERY happy. We'll have these cup pulls in three new finishes early next year.

Dresser before

sweet redemptions after

Next up, DOUBLE J! Jeanne & Janice from Amazing Grace Furniture Revival! They took this boring old piece, which obviously had some potential which the great detailed doors and drawers, and turned it into truly unique piece. ANNNND  they used our other finish of baroque cup pulls in verdigris! I really love this piece!

dresser before

Dresser after

I've known Colleen of Painted Gem Creations for awhile now and I'm lucky I do or she'd be putting someone else's hardware on her beautiful work! Again, we have a boring entertainment center like so many of us have sitting around being boring. Total change up and the result looks fantastic! The distressed blue paint job alone could brighten up a room! And the mission style hardware is an unexpected nice touch as this piece definitely isn't a mission style any more! This is why I don't choose hardware for people...only the artist knows what piece is perfect.

mission style before

mission style after

To finish up we haveTeri from Paint by Layers. I was just perusing Teri's page and it appears she's one of those super productive people that put the rest of us to shame, lol! Looks like she's putting out a piece of the same quality as below every week! I love the paint job and how it brings out all the nice details in the original wood! She used cup pulls instead of bails on the update and I think it look wonderful!

paint by layers before

paint by layers after

That's all til next time. If I forgot anyone that has given me before and afters it's just because I'm the least organized person in the world! So please just remind me or send again because I want to feature everyone! Also, join our mailing list!!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

1 comment:

ReneeSS said...

Wow....these are all fabulous!!!!