Call us! (618) 395-3945

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Fantastic Friend Furniture Flips!!

I couldn't think of another F that made any sense...well I could...but it wasn't appropriate for a business blog...:)

My peeps in the friends group have done it again! I can see their positive effects on our business day after day as the orders from recommendations roll in almost as quickly as the project photos I'm getting. So big thanks to everyone for all the support!

Today I'v got five posts to share and four of them are from people I've never had the pleasure of working with before! My day to day job is quite monotonous and this stuff really makes my job fun so I hope the blog is fun for the readers too.

First up! Courtney at Twig & Thyme Design used some nice oil rubbed bronze cup pulls from Liberty Hardware (of which we are a Master Distrubutor) on a pair nicely painted tables. I just posted the little guy, but you can see the bigger coffee table and the two of them paired together by clicking through to her page!

painted end table - twig & thyme design

Next up is Amanda at Pendulum Designs & Restorations.  Amanda was one of our first partners to carry D. Lawless Hardware in her shop and we are greatly appreciative! This piece here uses a few of our hinges which aren't visible, but the entire piece is gorgeous so I had to share!

big dresser and vanity

I had the pleasure of chatting with Sue from The Browsing Butterfly for a bit the other day after she posted a picture of the venetian bronze bail pulls she used on this dresser to the group. I had to see the full project and convince her to let me share the photos! Mission accomplished! I am very convincing, hahahaha!  Really nice distressing job and th pulls match the stained wood top nicely in my opinion. Thanks Sue!

mustard yellow dresser makeover

Another nice new acquaintance of mine courtesy of the group is Denise at Designs by Dee. Denise posted this amazing piece where the detail and the hardware are in PERFECT HARMONY! Only the cup pulls are from us and she modified ALL of the hardware to get the perfect copper tone to match her drawer and door detail. Big thanks Denise!

matching antique copper hardware

As always I end on a high note! Erin at E Jay Vintage Modern posted up this gorgeous vanity with our restoration hardware! One of my personal favorites looks is brass hardware with blue paint so I'll definitely be adding this to our Instagram feed! #brassandblue

blue vanity with brass hardware

Please check out and support all these independent furniture flippers and artists!! And join our mailing list to see more work from our customer and get some sweet deals too!

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

1 comment:

Dena said...

Thank you for the blog today. I've got several pieces I need to work on but I've been in a creative funk. These beautiful chests have inspired me. All so pretty! I've never done bold colors - just dont have the courage - but I've got a chest similar in style to the blue one and I'm going for it! #IveGotTheBlues
Buying knobs soon. Thanks Derrick.