Call us! (618) 395-3945

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

More Beautiful DLH Friends Projects!!

I'm racking in the photos lately with the help of my DLH Friends Facebook Group where I give hardware or discounts in exchange for photos and sometimes people are just REALLY nice and send me photos for nothing!

I've found a gold mine of content and I'm proud to share the latest three projects today from the group's members. I just go in order, no favorites (they are all my favorites) and I'm starting today with Marcy from Bella Nouveau Furniture who sent in these great photos of a red Chippendale dresser with gold paint detail that matches perfectly with the solid brass bail pulls from our restoration hardware collection!

solid brass bail pulls

red chippendale dresser - bella nouveau furniture

Next up is this totally one of a kind vintage tallboy with a rustic, blended paint job. I don't know how to describe the paint job actually, haha, but it looks awesome nonetheless! Heike creates awesome designs and sells at Serendipity Designs our of South Carolina.

tallboy dresser makeover

rustic tallboy - serendipity designs

And just today in the friends group I got a couple of nice photos from Peggy of Sweet Serendipity. Between Peggy and Heike it's a serendipitous day!! Peggy used some rustic finishes yin-yang pulls and they look great on a recent waterfall dresser makeover. Another totally awesome and one of a kind paint job! I'm so lucky! :)



And finally a nice project from Tiffinie at Lantana which got a ton of shares when I posted it to our Facebook page! There's just one little D. Lawless knob on there, but that's plenty for me!

antique china cabinet makeover


I'll be using their photos all over and on the product pages to sell more hardware! Our success in recent years is in large part due to our great customers and partners across the USA!


No comments: