Call us! (618) 395-3945

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

DLH Customer & Partner Projects! Cup Pull Sandwich Edition!

I got a lot of great photos from my friends online and customers in the last week. At this rate we are going to have the best site on the internet in a year! So...I usually try to theme them (weakly lol) so...the dumb theme that came to mind was CUP PULL SANDWICH EDITION!

I've got two nice projects featuring appliques and knobs and they sandwich four awesome projects using our large cup pull selection! Please click through to the pages of our contributors, you won't be sorry they do amazing work!

First up is this great vanity from Anne at Amini Designs Ashburn featuring a couple of our little plum appliques on the mirror! I love the hourglass design on the drawers!

vanity with d. lawless hardware appliques

Next up is a lovely pair of matching nightstands from Donna of ReFab-ulous Furniture! She used some of our popular new Schrollwork cup pulls!

matching night stands with cup pulls

More cup pulls matched with some knobs from our defunct Free Hardware Friday promotions awhile back. Perfect match and an awesome paint job on this little dresser by Lee Ann at Creative Moments. Hopefully Free Hardware Friday returns at some point, but I'm a one man show and I do most of my giveaways at our DLH Friends group where I get better turnout and photos...

dresser with cup pulls

dresser makeover with cup pulls

This next one here is from Elizabeth Burns Design who I also just worked with on a wonderful house flip and I'll be showing those off later. Just some simple cup pulls and matching knobs on this fold top desk.

brass cup pulls

Just today I got these nice shots from Blah to Ahh. featuring matching cup pulls and knobs on this gorgeous cabinet makeover. Click through to see the before (it was a junker!).

oil rubbed bronze cup pulls

And last but not least is this waterfall dresser makeover from Teri of Paint by Layers! Teri found some simple Amerock satin nickel knobs and they are the perfect fit on this simple dresser. The top paint detail and staging with the mirror make for an awesome photo for our site! Couldn't be happier!

waterfall dresser makeover

I've got some more great projects built up, but I like to keep these posts limited so that everyone gets the proper exposure for their work! Thanks to everyone who sent in photos this week!

2 comments:

sel said...

Your site was recommended to me from Amini Design Ashburn. Love your pieces and will look into buying some shortly.

D. Lawless Hardware said...

Thanks Sel! We've got several nice photos from Amini Design Ashburn on our site. I'll have to thank her for spreading our name around.