Call us! (618) 395-3945

Thursday, September 28, 2017

The D. Lawless Latest & Greatest!

I'm finally back to getting some blog posts up and I've racked up a nice group of customer and blogger photos over the last while that I need to show off! I'll jump right in because the pictures are much better than me rambling...

First we have a lovely usage of our Country Store Collection cup pulls and knobs from Amanda at Luebeck Creations!

white dresser with rubbed bronze hardware

Next up is a nice green hutch with our milk white glass knobs, now with oil rubbed bronze bases! Cassie is a long time contributor to our website.

green hutch with glass knobs

Next up, this beauty using our glass knobs from Domain at Antique Maison BSL!!


We also got this before and after shot in the DLH Friends group from Designs by Dee! Click over to her page to get a better look at the top of that desk!! Gorgeous!

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Alright, I'm out of time. Busy, busy. More to come!

No comments: