Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, May 20, 2016

Free Hardware Friday #24

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. PLEASE CHECK BACK EACH FRIDAY!

This will be the last Free Hardware Friday for at least two weeks but it may be longer than that before we host another one. It will be back for sure but I'm out of town this next week at the Summer Camp Music Festival and I may be traveling the next weekend as well.

But to make it up I've got a beautiful Vintage Nickel Knob from Liberty Hardware. Sometimes I'm giving away cheap generic stuff but this is a real beauty and is currently selling for $3 a pop at our competitors stores.

Vintage Nickel Knob - Free Hardware Friday

The rules are the same as every week....

1. E-mail me at the address on the bottom of the post with your name, address, the product number, and how many you need.

2. Please put in writing what you plan to use the knobs for and also give me permission to use your photos to market the knobs. I might put your pictures up on our HomeTalk account, Facebook, or website. If you click our HomeTalk link above you can see a lot of the projects completed by Free Hardware Friday participants since we started back in November.

I'm looking forward to lots of participants heading into our hiatus! Please contact me at lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com to participate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Magicjack support 1-800-653-4096, magicjack customer support
www.completepcsolution.net/magicjack-support.html
Support For Magicjack
Magicjack Installation
Magicjack Contact Support
Magicjack Help Number