Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, April 22, 2016

Free Hardware Friday #20

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. PLEASE CHECK BACK NEXT FRIDAY.

Good Morning! Thank you to everyone that has been participating over the first four months of our promotion! We've gotten a lot of great pictures and posts all over social media and I consider this to be quite the success. In fact, for a small business like us it has possibly because a bit TOO successful. The last couple weeks I've given away nearly 40 orders of free hardware and it's come time to start limiting the participants to a degree...

THIS WEEK IS OPEN TO NEW PARTICIPANTS ONLY. I have no regrets of the orders I've sent out, I enjoy working with all, and I REALLY appreciate all the people that have helped spread this promotion. But we have a limited budget and I'd like to spread it around to as many people as possible. I hope everyone understands and I'll open it back up to past participants soon.

Other than being limited to new participants, the rules are the same as every week....

1. E-mail me at the address on the bottom of the post with your name, address, the product number, and how many you need.

2. Please put in writing what you plan to use the knobs for and also give me permission to use your photos to market the knobs. I might put your pictures up on our HomeTalk account, Facebook, or website. If you click our HomeTalk link above you can see a lot of the projects completed by Free Hardware Friday participants over the last couple of months.

Complete these two tasks and get as many of these knobs as you need totally free including free shipping. Totally free!

Today we have two little cupboard knobs from the Betsy Fields Collection of Liberty Hardware...


One in black...

black betsy fields knob

And one in blue...

betsy fields knob

Write me at lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your free hardware and participate in Free Hardware Friday!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: