Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, November 13, 2015

D. Lawless Hardware Free Hardware Friday #2!!!


GREAT SUCCESS!!! THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED, WATCH NEXT WEEK!!!

Oh man! This week is a good one! Last week was a big success in my opinion given that our reach isn't that large. We had five readers accept our offer and I'm happy to be working with every one of them!

So here's the deal for people that missed the first week. Each Friday we'll be giving away as many pieces of a special piece of hardware that the readers want. The catch in that you must promise to take really nice photos of the hardware in use so that I can use them on our website. Pictures of the hardware in use sells hardware!! So it's a win-win.

So without further ado, here are this weeks products! We probably won't have matching sets like this often but I really want to kick start this event. For the time being, until we get super popular :), I'll be extending the offer to as many people as contact me. Yes! You can have the matching set of both knobs and pulls! That would be even better for me as I will get pictures of them together. I can be reached at lawlesshardware@gmail.com and my name is Derrick Lawless.

These pulls are high quality Laurey "Mission Bay" matching knobs and pulls. Link to the product information below.



Oil Rubbed Bronze Pull
Oil Rubbed Bronze Knob
Satin Chrome Pull
Satin Chrome Knob

*This is very unofficial. There is no contract. By giving me your images you are giving me permission to post them on product pages like so, EXAMPLE, and also to put them on social media. I will give you or your business credit unless specifically told not to. I think it's really neat to have all the contributors on our website.

No comments: