Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, November 11, 2016

Free Hardware Friday #38

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. PLEASE CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK!

Good morning everybody! I'll make it short today because I'm in a hurry. Here is the knob and the rules below!

This oatmeal porcelain knob is a D. Lawless product and goes great on country style applications!

almond ceramic knob



The rules are the same as every week...
  1.  Promise me (Derrick Lawless) in writing at the e-mail lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com that you will take photos of your project in a timely manner (I am quite lenient and have no enforcement mechanism, lol) and send them to me.
  2. Describe your project and tell me how many knobs you need.
  3. Give me your address and I send them right over.
See you next week and thanks to all that participate!

No comments: