Call us! (618) 395-3945

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

D. Lawless Starts a Furniture Restorer and Refinisher Directory

While trying to figure out cheap and effective ways of promoting our website I've ended up working with a lot of folks who are also very price conscious themselves. So after working with about the 200th small time refinishing business or hobbyist doing this type of stuff for a few extra bucks, I thought to myself that this must be a very in demand service.

So I google and no one is really helping anyone find a furniture refinisher near them. Bingo! I will now create value in the market place!! Haha. But seriously, I think it's a good idea and I started using my contacts to create a list of talented individuals that can really take an old piece and turn it beautiful.

The list is just getting going. I've got about ten more to add here in a few minutes and I hope to have a huge list soon enough. If you'd like to be included just contact me, Derrick, at lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com.


I'll be improving and promoting the list in the future but for now the important part is gathering up all the talent!

No comments: