Call us! (618) 395-3945

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

D. Lawless Hardware Free Hardware Friday #3!!

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. THANK YOU.
PLEASE CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK FOR MORE FREE HARDWARE FRIDAY!

Free Hardware Friday is here again and this week's piece is this mid century style Havanah knob from Liberty Hardware.
Free Hardware Friday - D. Lawless Hardware

The deal this week is the same as the deal every week except that I've added a deadline of 5 p.m. CST for all who want in on this deal. Turns out giving away free hardware is a popular thing to do and I quite frankly would prefer to have the promotion wrapped up before I go into the weekend.

For those of you that haven't seen this before I am indeed offering you as many of this knob as you need to complete a project for your home. In exchange you have to promise to send me nice pictures of this knob in use on your project for me to post on the website and to use in our promotional materials. I will of course give credit to the photographers unless otherwise asked not to.

Also it would be nice if you shared us on social media and told people about us :) but that's not a stipulation of this deal. Nice pictures are my goal and I intend to keep doing these giveaways as long as I keep getting great photos.

Here are a few of the participants projects now that I've had some people finish up their projects!

havannah knob project

free hardware friday havannah knob


No comments: