Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, February 3, 2017

The Return of Free Hardware Friday!

THIS PROMOTION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR NEXT WEEK'S PIECE!

It's been awhile, we are super busy over the holidays and close down for a couple weeks and all that bleeds into being busy upon return. But here I am and I have a nice piece of hardware to get us going on this first Friday of February!

Today's knob is a modern looking, or Asian style knob from Liberty Hardware. We normally sell it for $1.99 but you can have as many as you need free of charge if you promise to send us pictures of how you use them! It's flat black!

The promotion ends at 5pm central!

Flat Black Knob - Free Hardware Friday

The rules are the same as every week...
  1.  Promise me (Derrick Lawless) in writing at the e-mail lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com that you will take photos of your project in a timely manner (I am quite lenient and have no enforcement mechanism, lol) and send them to me.
  2. Describe your project and tell me how many knobs you need.
  3. Give me your address and I send them right over.
* PLEASE DO EACH OF THESE STEPS! I am amazed by how many people just tell me they want 8 knobs and give no other information or written promise. If I have to do extra work (like write extra e-mails asking for address) the promotion ceases to be nearly as valuable to me! :)

See you next week and thanks to all that participate!

No comments: