Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, May 6, 2016

Free Hardware Friday #22

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. PLEASE CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK.

Oh what a beautiful day! Sunny weekend on the way! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! I hope everyone had a good week and it's time for another Free Hardware Friday. This week I'm doing something a bit different for me, you won't know the difference really. But I've got a nicely priced little D. Lawless brand knob up for any takers. I am usually giving away Liberty and Amerock products as we deal a bit in the closeout business and I have high quantities of many products. So they are a better deal to give away, haha! But I can afford to give away a few of these cause they are cheap! ;)

Today's knob is a classic little hammered knob in a glossy black. Part of this week's giveaway is to bring attention to quality D. Lawless can bring for $.43. Compare our knob to these and you'll start to see the ridiculous mark up some places are getting away with out there. Here's the knob!

The rules are the same as every week....

1. E-mail me at the address on the bottom of the post with your name, address, the product number, and how many you need.

2. Please put in writing what you plan to use the knobs for and also give me permission to use your photos to market the knobs. I might put your pictures up on our HomeTalk account, Facebook, or website. If you click our HomeTalk link above you can see a lot of the projects completed by Free Hardware Friday participants over the last couple of months.

For those of you who like to participate just contact Derrick at lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: