Call us! (618) 395-3945

Friday, December 11, 2015

D. Lawless Hardware - Free Hardware Friday - #5

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. Another great success! 11 readers took advantage and I'll be getting pictures of all three knobs!

Please check back next week for the final Free Hardware Friday of the year. We close down for about two weeks over the holiday and will restart the promotion the first Friday of the new year.


Each week so far has been a big success in my mind so far. Photos from the first few weeks are coming in  and I'm posting them over at our HomeTalk profile as they do as well as on the product pages. With the help of our participants I have already seen a noticeable uptick in sales that can easily be attributed to the beautiful customer photos I've been able to add to the page. Here is an example of what I'm doing with the photos for those interested: Product Page

Now imagine that product page with no photos! So I am very happy to continue the promotion with three different styles and shades of pewter cabinet knobs.

To participate all you need to do is contact me at lawlesshardware (at) gmail (dot) com. In your e-mail simply include how many of which knob you need and promise me you will send pictures of the product in use once you have them installed. That's all there is to it! Since we started over 50 people have taken advantage of this deal, so it's legit!!

This week's hardware...

The first knob is this brushed pewter concentric knob with a 1 1/2" diameter.

brushed pewter knob - FHF


 Then this dark pewter rope edge knob with a 1 3/16" diameter.
dark antique pewter knob - FHF

And finally this rustic swirl knob with a 1 3/8" diameter.

Pewter Swirl Knob - FHF

Take your pick and contact me today!



1 comment:

suzieQ said...

interesting...I just posted your company on my board on Pinterest, labeled "supplies"
suespearmint
Good luck with your creative marketing.